New LSB compliance list of init-scripts and guide for maintainers (SoC 2006)

Hi, a list containing the LSB-compliance to runtime dependencies of init scripts is now available at <URL:http://initscripts-ng.alioth.debian.org/soc2006-bootsystem/lsblist.html>.

It has currently only the desktop task init-script subset for Sid and relates each script with a bug report issued to correct the LSB compliance.

Besides, a small guide to make scripts LSB compliant is available at:
http://wiki.debian.org/LSBInitScripts