Marcelo Magallon (lib3ds maintainer) MIA?

Hi,

Does anybody know if the lib3ds maintainer, Marcelo Magallon (email
mmagallo), is still active?  lib3ds seems to have gone untended for
quite a while -- there are some very old bugs open which even have
patches posted.  I sent him email about a week about, but have not
gotten a reply yet.

I ask because I just sent a lib3ds bug report, with a patch, and if he's
not around, I'd like to find some other way to get it dealt with...
[It'd be nice if some other bugs were fixed too.]

Thanks,

-miles

--
"Suppose He doesn't give a shit?  Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a shit?"  [George Carlin]