Re: MacBook graphics support

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 09:06:08AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MacBook has a i945 integrated graphic device.  To configure, I chose
> 'intelfb' (not imacfb driver, which seems only to garble the screen
> for me) driver for the kernel.
>
> For X, I managed to make a dual-screen setup, so that I can do
> presentation on projector and stuff.

Hi Junichi,
maybe this has already been done, but have you been sending this
'breaking mactel news' to the debian wiki or other such pages. It seems
like there are many folks who are waiting with baited-breathe for these
details x-) Thanks for the updates on these cutting-edge facts and the
work on the hackfest!
Cheers,
Kev