Re: Re: exim4

Hello.

Well, rebuilding a package is not a problem;
I already have about ~ 70 packages rebuilt for various reasons; It's not
a problem to add another one.
But I'm trying to make things as comfortable as possible for all.
What is better:
a) default exim w/o spf and lot of people using local installs with spf
enabled
b) default exim with spf and lot of people just enabling it in config
(rest of exim users wouldn't notice the difference)
?

AFAIK, debian maintainers are volunteers and they became maintainers to
make Debian better. What the reason for maintainer to _reject_
improvements?

I'm stressed.

--
Alexander Vlasov