Re: Using the SSL snakeoil certificate

[Jaldhar H. Vyas]
> Is this is a good idea for Debian?  I think it is but it doesn't make
> sense to switch dovecot over unless all the other ssl-cert using
> packages also do it. Is this possible in the etch timeframe?

Yes, it is a good idea to make the SSL certificate handling in Debian
packages more consistent.  In Debian-Edu, we install and automatically
configure several services with SSL certiciates, like imap, ldap and
webmin, and it is a pain to handle all the ways SSL-certificates are
generated. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen