Re: Transfer Maintainership From MIA Maintainer

also sprach Jason Self <jason.self@gmail.com> [2006.07.02.1026 +0200]:
> into unstable." I was wondering: How does one do that if the current
> maintainers aren't responding?

I would start with NMU'ing, that is, simply uploading new versions
that fix bugs, but without changing the maintainer field.

How long have you been trying to reach them, and how?

`. `'`
"vista is evidentally latvian for "hen", and "perating system", that
 is, OS without the o, means "system for making eggs."  so vista is at
 least useful come breakfast time?"
                                                      -- kit la touche