Unit 15 Carlyon Road
Industrial Estate. Atherstone
Warwickshire CV9 1LQ
United kingdom
Tel: +44-703-185-1879
Fax: +44-703-192-8279

Dear Sir/Madam,
Ref:234/U,
I am Mr. Richard.H.Manson Managing Director MM Group Handling. We are a trading company that is into the hire,sales and service of electrical trucks,fork truks and associated materials handling equipments and diverse range of battery electric vehicles which can be readily adapted for customers specific requirements to the USA,Canada and selected locations in Europe.

We are searching for individuals or a company who can act as our representative/payment agent in your country and earn 10% of every payment made through you to us.

For further details, do endeavour to forward the following below below to us OR call +44-703-185-1879

1. Full Names:
2. Company Name:
3. Full Contact Address:
4. Tel and Fax Numbers:
5. Aged:

Regards,
Richard.H.Manson
Managing Director.

Copyright © 1994-2006 MM Group Handling!!! All rights reserved.