gcalctool_5.8.16-2_*.changes REJECTED

 I uploaded a fixed gcalctool just after dinstall yesterday, and it
 built on 4 arches before the upload queue was processed again.  When
 the *.changes uploaded by buildds were processed, my *.changes wasn't
 yet installed in the archive, and hence they were rejected.

 Who should I ask to get these uploaded again?

 Arches: alpha, mips, mipsel, powerpc.  Sample reject mail attached.

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
--- Begin Message ---
Rejected: no source found for gcalctool 5.8.16-2 (gcalctool_5.8.16-2_alpha.deb).

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Pkg-gnome-maintainers mailing list

--- End Message ---