Re: debian Packages

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 12:59 +0100, Indraveni wrote:

>  I want to know when will the deb packages for egroupware-1.2.2 and
> Bugzilla 2.16 version debian packages will be released.

egroupware 1.2 is available, you will have to wait for 1.2.2, or contact
the maintainer to help her/him out with it:

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/web/egroupware

Bugzilla 2.16 was released with sarge a year or so ago:

http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/bugzilla

Bugzilla 2.22 is in sid:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/bugzilla

Please use this in future: http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

PS: Please don't send HTML mail, or attach yahoo spam to your message.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise