Failed Email. (Scan Fail)

Your attention is being drawn to a message sent on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:16:28 +0300 via mailscan@uk.thalesgroup.com which is detailed below:

From:    'debian-devel@lists.debian.org'
To:       bill.cooper@ntscxch1.int.rdel.co.uk

Subject: 'Error'

As part of our anti-virus and security measures, we routinely content scan email prior to delivery.

This email has been quarantined due to a problem with the format which prevented the content scan completing successfuly.

This does not indicate that your mail has a virus.  More likely reasons for failure are CDA or MIME format errors, character set problems, incomplete or corrupt messages.

As a first step in resolving this issue, you may like to try re-raising the email message.

We will not normally release messages that cannot be successfully scanned.

The message will be erased without further notification after 14 days

Mail Administrator