Re: Move to python 2.4 / Changing the packaging style for python packages

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.06.13.0945 +0200]:
> So wouldn't this be a way to get rid of the problem? Why bother
> pre-compiling them?

... doh! because the first is hopefully not by root, and a /var
cache would be subject to cache poisoning if writeable by other
users.

mh. Sorry for the noise.

> --
> Please do not send copies of list mail to me; I read the list!
>
>  .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian developer and author: http://debiansystem.info
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system
>
> Escape Meta Alt Control Shift

`. `'`

"education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time
 to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
                                                        -- oscar wilde