Re: debian/ search

On Monday 05 June 2006 18:18, Eto Yasuo wrote:
> hi
> I just a thought search debian/ include package.
> I'd try the idea out, use gonzui.
> http://debian-src.devel.jp

Nice idea.

What exactly is included in the search?  All source packages?  All binary &
source packages?  Debian mailing list archives and web site, too?  I think
a very brief deescription on the title page would be very nice - hunting in
the "about" pages seems very non-debian specific.

<joke on>
(Oh, and: the search should also support whitespace source code!)
<joke off>

-- vbi

featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/smtp