Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 11:57:43PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

> The identification showed his real name and real likeness [0].  He did not
> misrepresent any information in either obtaining the document or in
> presenting it to those who requested he identify himself.

The real issue is that, for those people who did not notice the problematic
ID and check his passport as well, the truth value of the above statements
is completely unknown.  This makes it unreasonable to sign his key based on
such an ID; it also makes it unreasonable, IMHO, to insist that
Martin-or-someone-saying-his-name-is-Martin has deceived us, because for the
people who only looked at his Transnational Republic ID, there is not enough
information available to say either way.