openssl will block bacula into etch?

Hello,

Looking on packages.qa.debian.org, I'm seeing some confusing
information and am hoping someone can help me figure out what's going
on.

The bacula page lists a depends on openssl, which is accurate, and
says "not considered" -- which I guess means that bacula can't be
considered for migration to testing.

The openssl page says "Not touching package, as requested by freeze".
I have no idea what that means, or if it impacts bacula.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

--
John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming