Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> My memory is horrible, but IIRC James Troup (ie, our keymaster..) did
> some similar study at the DebConf5 KSP and ended up with a list of
> people whose GPG signtures he didn't trust anymore because of whatever
> trick they fell for.

Err, for the record, no I didn't.  I didn't attend or (AFAICR) even
submit my key for the KSP at DC5.

My key was part of the DC4 KSP materials, but I didn't manage to
attend in the end.  A couple of people signed my key despite my lack
of attendance and one of them an NM applicant, IIRC.  Again from
memory, Martin talked to the NM in question who was very apologetic,
claimed it was an honest mistake, he'd ticked the wrong person in the
list, etc. or something similar.

I don't recall anything further happening about that or any previous
incidents to which you might be referring.

--
James