Re: libetpan 0.45-2 was built on m68k but not went to archive?

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 01:23:49PM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I just found that my package, libetpan, was not updated for m68k.
> [1] states that it is out of date on m68k.
> But [2] states that latest version was successfully built on m68k long ago
> - on Apr17.
>
> What's going on?

Something happened with the log mail from the buildd to me (its
maintainer), or with the reply that I sent back to the buildd, or so. As
such, it slipped through the cracks. This happens occasionally, and I
usually fix those when I get around to do maintenance on the buildd
host (which is a bit overdue by now, on that particular box).

Or when people like yourself come by, find out that something is wrong,
and ask us about it ;-)

> Whom to contact on this issue?

For buildd issues, you should always contact $arch@buildd.debian.org --
in this case, m68k@buildd.debian.org.

Though that's not necessary anymore now for this particular one, I've
just fixed it.

--
Fun will now commence