#252593: roxen2: Won't purge

I've had some time left and I thought I'd spend that to fix some
bugs...

What should I do with this bug? Roxen2 is only available in 'oldstable'
(woody)... But how do I direct an upload there? Or should I put it into
sarge, so that it can be removed THERE instead?

The same question goes for '#250544: roxen: upgrade breaks package'.
--
Albanian supercomputer arrangements NORAD 747 pits nuclear PLO Soviet
$400 million in gold bullion SEAL Team 6 Peking critical kibo DES