Re: Sun Java available from non-free

I would like to thank all debian-guys for getting Sun Java into the
normal debian repository. I appriciate your effort, and I believe there
are many out there that think this is great!

I've briefly folllowed this legal discussion and I understand there are
details and stuff to sort out. Somehow I'm struck by the impression
that there are forces that don't want Sun JVM even in non-free?

Anyhow, I yust want to lighten the tone of this thread, and thank you
all. Thanks for makeing Debian good. Thanks for getting Sun Java in.
Thanks for keeping an eye at license-stuff etc.

regards, David.