Keysigning, Cincinnati, OH area, or Sask (as far as Alberta border)

Hi,
I'm off on two trips.

One across Saskatchewan (Trans Canada, and parts south), from one side
of the province to the other.

The other to Cincinnati, OH via Minneapolis, MN Airport.

Email me for details (I'm not subscribed to debian-devel).

I may not be able to use my existing key (forgot the pass phrase), so I
may create a new key. I've considered creating a program to automate
trying pass phrases, but I don't know if it'd be worth it (I might meet
vorlon again some day).

     Drew Daniels
Resume: http://www.boxheap.net/ddaniels/resume.html