Re: Making init scripts use dash

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 05:45:46AM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:
> Well, most of those scripts can be fixed quite easily, some require
> a bit more work.  I hereby promise to help fixing them to the extent
> of my capability.

Let's see. The nbd-client and nbd-server initscripts use bash arrays. Do
you have an alternative way to implement their current behaviour, so
that it would work with dash?

(note that requiring the configuration file format to be changed would
not be something I would oppose too strongly, if it would make sense)

--
Fun will now commence