Re: multiarch status update

Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de> writes:

> I think we need a canonical ABI-OS (or ABI-KERNEL-OS ?) table which
> provides mappings for multiarch-sensitive programs.

I have dpkg-multiarch for that and other things like cflags, ldflags,
libdir and the like. dpkg-multiarch is used just like
dpkg-architecture just that it has different variables and an extra
parameter to specifiy the target ABI. E.g. asking for CFLAGS for
target ABI i486-linux-gnu on x86_64 will give you "-m32".

MfG
        Goswin