Re: bits from the release team

On Fri, 5 May 2006 18:56:21 +0200, Pierre Habouzit
<madcoder@debian.org> wrote:
>  that would obviously mean two signatures per package (but I don't
>  think that's that much work)

Considered that we are currently waiting since months (half a year?)
for a security feature that used to work and has been disabled on
purpose to be allowed again, I don't think that it is adviseable to
propose any changes that need ftpmaster approval.

>IMHO, changing the key every year at any date is not problematic at all,
>because there is plenty of solution to do smooth replacement of the
>key.

Provided that the infrastructure maintainers play along, which is too
much to expect for the current holders of this job. Remember, they're
volunteers, and you cannot force them to do their job.

Greetings
Marc