exp. lightspeed disappeared

hi

I uploaded an experimental version of 'lightspeed', as you see in
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lightspeed/news/20060507T214839Z.html
on Sun 7th of May ; but strangely enough it does not appear, neither in
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lightspeed.html
nor in
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=lightspeed

Actually, in this latter there is the version for kfreebsd-i386 , but not
the version for i386, that I uploaded.

Why?

(also, who should I write to? if there is a more apt list to post this
message, please tell me)

a.

ps: note that the above is a NMU... I am helping fixing a bug; I
 uploaded the new version in experimental to make it available
 to the bug reporter and so that I would see if autobuilders do compile it

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "Ukn ow,Ifina llyfixe dmysp acebar.ohwh atthef"