Re: trouble sending email with caff (pgp-tools / signing-party)

On 5/8/06, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
On May 08, Tim Olsen <tolsen718@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's because it's behind a firewall like I said.  My mail works
> fine, as long as the Sender: field is not set.
No, the envelope sender is wrong and the Sender header is not related to
this. A correctly configured server will reject your mail.

>  Is my mail setup still considered "broken" ?
Totally.

ok.  I've reconfigured it to use a smart host.  caff email is working now.

thanks for the help!

-Tim

--
ciao,