Re: Debian Policy version

Hi,

On Thu, 04 May 2006, Joe Smith wrote:
> It seems to me that it is unreasonable for the PTS to be updated before the
> policy package actually hits the mirrors.
> There is a period of time after a package leaves incomming but before the
> mirrors are updated when the package is difficult to
> obtain.

Frankly, I updated it a bit soon, right, but that was only because 3.7.2
revert the cgi-lib stuff and the PTS will let people notice that there's a
newer version and that they must take care...

And do we really need to complain of something that is broken for a
few hours and that's will resolve itself alone in a few hours?

/me wishes people wouldn't complain when we're actually fast

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog