Re: Using defoma for building package ?

Hi,

if your program uses fontconfig to find the fonts, then you don't need
defoma. Otherwise, install defoma-doc and have a look at

/usr/share/doc/defoma-doc/defoma-script.html/ch2.html

about how to get a list of the installed fonts and how to write your
configuration file.

In both cases you should depend on the font's package.

Hope it helps,
Ionut

--
* Ionuţ Georgescu