Re: python-minimal

> Seems to me that this should be at least a bug report on alsa-utils.
> I'm surprised that there would be a need for a lintian check for it, but
> I guess it's better than letting such bugs go unnoticed.

I can add one; it's not a lot of overhead given that lintian already has a
framework for checking for bad dependencies.  It's basically just another
branch in an if statement.

What's the precise check?  Any package depending on python-minimal should
receive an error (or a warning?) with roughly the text of Steve's previous
message?