Re: Debian BTS down ?

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> This morning I reported two bugs (using reportbug), which have not been
> acknowledged by BTS. Now I've just received an update on a bug which was
> CC:'ed to my personal email. I've answered, but http//bugs.debian.org
> has not been updated and the update wasn't ack'ed either.
>
> Is there a maintenance running or something that could prevent BTS to
> work ?

No; messages were processed as recently as 9 minutes ago.

Please give me the Message-Id: if the affected messages, and ideally
the time and which they were sent so I can see what happened to them.

Don Armstrong

--
Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p250