Re: Apache 2 maintenance status?

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 05:58:58PM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> On 10/29/05, Olaf van der Spek <olafvdspek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Does anyone know the Apache2 maintenance status?
> > Lots of bug reports appear to be 'ignored'.
> >
> > Examples are:
>
> Does anyone have any updates on this?
> It appears not much has changed in the past six days.
>
> I heard that Apache 2.2 is about to be uploaded, but I've no idea
> which bugs that fixes.

Given that 2.2 packages are about to be uploaded (no mean feat: tons
changed between 2.0 and 2.2), I'm going to go out on a limb and say that
it's being maintained in this point in time.

I only looked at the first bug you quoted, but you have conversed with
the current active maintainers on that bug, and it's not a
groundbreaking omgwtf-everything-is-broken bug.  It's wishlist.