Re: Box does not switch of on halt

Scripsit Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>

> My fallback plan is to stupidly revert the changes and reboot my box.
> If it is working again whe found the problem but I would prefer a more
> clever method than trial and error.

Why is that a _fallback_ plan? It should be the first thing to try.
It's the simplest and most direct way to test your hypothesis that
that particular package update is the cause of your problem. (And, yes
it _it_ the clever way to start, rather than trying to dig into code
changes that may and may not be related to the effect you're seeing).

--
Henning Makholm                         "This imposes the restriction on any
                                  procedure statement that the kind and type