About the maintainance of monotone

Hello,

I wonder if there's a way to figure out what the status of the
monotone package is.  The current Debian package is 0.24-1+b1,
while the upstreams version is 0.25 and soon moving to 0.26.

I and other monotone developers have tried to reach the maintainer
(Tomas Fasth <tomfa@debian.org>) for a bit now, with no apparent
success.  Can anyone tell us what has become of him, if he still
intends to do the great maintainance (and give feedback to the
monotone project) that he did up until 0.24 was released, or if it's
time that someone else takes up the maintainer role?

Sincerely,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         richard@levitte.org