Re: Building the whole Debian archive with GCC 4.1: a summary

Le Lundi 27 Mars 2006 14:57, j'ai écrit :
> I haven't gotten all the way through, so I don't have a complete list.  I'm
> planning to start filing bugs soon, though, and I could classify them with
> a usertag if you like (once I figure out how assigning them works).

OK, I've started filing the bugs now, and I'll be adding usertags to put them
under
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?usertag=schepler@debian.org:binnmu .

By the way, is there a way to assign the usertag right when I file a bug,
assuming I want to keep using schepler@math.berkeley.edu as the submitter
address?
--
Daniel Schepler