Bug#359257: ITP: nihongobenkyo -- Nihongo Benkyo is a Japanese dictionary and learning tool
Owner: Christopher Bodenstein <email@example.com>
* Package name : nihongobenkyo
Version : 0.3.1
Upstream Author : Mathieu Blondel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.nihongobenkyo.org/
* License : GPL
Description : Nihongo Benkyo is a Japanese dictionary and learning tool
* Is available for Windows, Linux and other Unix operating
* Does not require any installation on Windows: unzip, it works!
* Can be put on an usb key drive and brought everywhere!
* Imports JMDict, a word dictionary with a lot of interesting
* Imports JMnedict, a proper name dictionary.
* Imports EDICT, a format in which you can find many specialized
dictionaries (science, computing, etc).
* Imports Kanjidic2, a kanji dictionary with over 10,000 entries.
* Finds words from Japanese (kanji, kana, romaji) or from a
* Can search words with wildcards (* and ?).
* Lists results in a table for quick overview.
* Shows further details about a selected result
(part of speech, similar words, dialect...).
* Scans selection from other applications.
* Keeps an history of searched words so you can go back and go
* Includes translations (interface) for several languages.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 18.104.22.168
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)