Re: etch before vista

pe, 2006-03-24 kello 19:41 +0100, A Mennucc kirjoitti:
> I hope we do manage to release in Dec 2005 (and I thank people who
>  work hard to this end).

The best form of thanking is hacking. Translate something[0], write a
patch to fix a bug[1], write a manual page[2], test the installer[3]. To
misquote ABBA: "I did, I did, I did, I did, I did."

What Microsoft does or does not do is irrelevant to many of us, but if
you get your kicks from releasing before they do, that's fine.

I'm going to misquote Heather Alexander, too, just because I feel like
it:

        Hack until you die and drop
        A source like ours is hard to stop
        Close your mind to stress and pain,
        Hack 'till you're no longer sane
        Let not one damn bug pass by,
        How many of them can we make die?

ObBug: I haven't actually fixed a bug today. Shame on me.

[0] http://www.debian.org/international/
[1] http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php
[2] http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tbinary-without-manpage.html
[3] http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/