Re: DPL Debate prepared questions list [Debian Policy Sucks]

(dropping -curiosa....the raised issue is a real issue)

> > which are known to work with Debian Stable?
>
> 5) etch beta 2 was released last week with support for your hardware

I'm not sure that many people are seriously considering an etch beta
to install as a client's firewall solution.

The guarantee bringed by the work on stable is still recognized as one
of Debian's most strong arguments. So are the (sometimes
overestimated?) good work on security updates for stable....this is
easy to sell to clients.

Despite the excellent work on testing security (hint hint), I'm not
sure that recommending testing would be something I would do if I were
a Debian consultant.

PS: I hope that everyone has noticed the nice formulation of Joey. He
said "etch beta 2" and not "etch installer beta 2" and I know he did
this on purpose..:-)