Question about cdrecord developement

Hi,

I've been trying to retrieve from a cdrom as much vendor's info as possible.

Thanks of cdrecord source code I can retrieve some of it. However, and although I've been looking where to ask (including any related mailing list within the debian project), haven't seen it.

I just wanted to ask whether it would be possible to retrieve some sort of serial number for a cdrom that would be unique, either because it's got such info on it, or playing with some data, some static data.

Any clues? Please cc me, as I'm not subscribed.

Thanks a lot.