Re: Attractive platform for Debian people interested in ARM: NSLU2

* Graham Wilson <graham@mknod.org> [2006-03-15 19:27]:
> Just to be clear, the NSLU2 is a big endian ARM machine, right?
> Isn't Debian's current ARM port little endian?

It can run both in little and big endian.  The images currently
provided are little-endian, i.e. what the official ARM port uses.

In the future, I'll probably also provide big-endian images but
not all required packages have been compiled in the unofficial
armeb.debian.net yet.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/