Re: For those who care about stable updates

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

> I'm sick of this entire situation.  It makes me ill, angry and utterly
> frustrated.  It causes me being frustrated of Debian and unable to work on
> other issues, needing a rest more often that planned.  I should do better
> with my limited life.  Hence, I give up.  Congratulations.

:(

Is there something that we could to do try to revert it? I do think
your work is very suitable for us and we all use it while using point
releases and security repository. In that way, would be good to have
you again on it.

Mostly of use know that Debian has its problems but give up doesn't
solve them. Would be better if we try to make a group and propose
solutions. For those problems that ftpmasters still avoid to accept
and most of us agree there's the Tecnical Comitee so we have an
option.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116