[MEETINGS] Next D-I team meeting on Saturday March 4th 17:00 UTC - Prepare next release

The next Debian Installer team opened meeting is scheduled for
Saturday Mar 4th 17:00 UTC.

This meeting will be focused on post-beta2 release goals. The D-I
beta2 release is currently scheduled for the same day, so March 4th
will be a pretty much important date for D-I.

The Wiki page is opened for the meeting agenda.

I will add timings to the agenda at the last minute, as usual, so
probably on Saturday morning UTC. Expect a meeting duration of about
1h30 or maybe even 2h.