Re: Packaing Xen 3.0 etc for Debian

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:02:57PM +1300, Matthew Grant wrote:
> I am a Debian Maintainer who is seriously considering getting Xen into
> Debian and Ubuntu.

The debian kernel team will maintain xen images with the linux-2.6
source. I currently prepare both xen 3.0 and unstable packages, which
can be hopefully uploaded today. Maintainer will be the kernel team, as
there are heavy dependencies between xen and the kernel.

> I am prepared to sponsor your packages into Debian if we can get them
> cleaned up.

Please don't.

Bastian

--
Sometimes a man will tell his bartender things he'll never tell his doctor.
		-- Dr. Phillip Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"),