Re: TrueType fonts packages maintenance team proposal

> I'd be glad if you'd keep the Debian TeX Task Force (currently at
> debian-tetex-maint@l.d.o, soon at debian-tex-maint@l.d.o) informed about
> drafts of this policy.  Although we don't currently package any TTF

Of course....Actually, I see some difference between TTF fonts which
most common use are desktop environments and Type1 fonts, which use is
more specialized (correct me if I say stupid things, I'm far from
having good knowledge of all this...which is actually one of the
motivations for a team...:-))

So, unless some good arguments come up, this team and "loose policy"
would then be limited to TTF fonts....but of course, the TSF will be
kept posted (will try to remember crosspositing for a next
announcement).