Re: TrueType fonts packages maintenance team proposal

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Daniel Baumann wrote:

Let's write a fontpackages sub-policy instead, and let it up to the
people to decide how they want to maintain their packages.

Christian, I have to agree with Daniel here. We don't really need joint maintenance but coordination on font policy would be a good idea. (Also if someone could explain just how the heck defoma is supposed to work...)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>