SVN on alitoth for guest accounts

Hi all,

the debian java maintainers migrated their CVS repository on alioth to a
SVN repository. I used to have access to CVS for my account
"llucifer-guest" with ssh and public key auth on alioth. Since the SVN
migration I did not manage to get access to the SVN repository. SVN
itself works out fine at my host, and I'm able to log into alioth with
the web interface. Could any of the admins please have a look on this or
point my to the right address?

-billy.
--
Philipp Meier - meier@fnogol.de