Debian Kolab packages

we are happy to announce the Debian Kolab (www.kolab.org) packages:

We built these packages for one of our customer at work
(www.credativ.de) and are happy to give the work completly to Debian and
the users.
The reason why we don't use the upstream openpkg system is, that we love
the Debian package management and don't want to administrate a second
package system (openpkg) in the Debian one. See

We will finalize these packages and will then beginn to upload them to

The steps are:
1. add "deb http://pkg-kolab.alioth.debian.org/experimental-packages/ ./"
to your sources.list
2. "apt-get update; apt-get install kolabd"
3. Read
4. Tell us problems, bugs, suggestions on our mailinglist

Thank you for testing and helping on these (and coming) packages are
going to:

André Apelt
Bernd Helmle
Dominik Schips