Re: Multiple package variants with CDBS?

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:22:46 +0100, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> said:

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 11:06:20AM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> Am 2006-01-28 13:27:11, schrieb W. Borgert:
>> > I have a package that is configured and compiled two times, so
>> > that two binary packages are built in one dpkg-buildpackage run:
>> > One with --enable-gnome, the second without. Is this supported by
>> > CDBS somehow? Is there a package, that already does such a thing
>> > using CDBS? Any hint or example debian/rules file appreciated,
>> > thanks in advance!
>> Look at fvwm.

> fvwm does not use cdbs, I think we all know how to do this in
> general.

        While fvwm does not use CDBS, my build mechanisms did copy
 some bits of CDBS, and the solution in debian/local.mk in fvwm can be
 adapted for use with CDBS.

If you wait long enough, it will go away... after having done its
damage. If it was bad, it will be back.