Re: Backports

Joseph Smidt wrote:

> " I provide these files without any warranty. Use them at your own risk.
> If one of these packages eats your cat or your rabbit, kills your
> neighbour, or burns your fridge, don't bother me. "

Well, perhaps you should read the following, printed whenever you log in
to your Debian machine:

"Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law."

Hey, "without any warranty" is at least a step up from "ABSOLUTELY NO
WARRANTY", and the latter is even yelling at you.

:-D