wpa_supplicant: looking for a co-maintainer

Hi,

A couple months ago, I registered a pkg_wpa project at alioth with
the intent of moving wpasupplicant to a more collaborative packaging
effort, mostly due to lack of time on my part. I'd forgotten I'd done
this for a while, and then lost use of my laptop for a few months, so
wpasupplicant became quite neglected. Anyway, I'd like some help fixing
it up, so if anyone wants to help co-maintain the package, I'll get
things going on the alioth project... just submit some bugfixes to
show that you care... :)

Cheers,
	Kyle