Powerfulness (was: tioga : a powerful plotting system in ruby)

* Vincent Fourmond <vincent.fourmond@9online.fr> [060107 14:13]:

>   Description     : tioga : a powerful plotting system in ruby

First of all: This is not against you, Vincent. :-)

I am just wondering if we shouldn't be more chary of using
meaningless (or soliciting) phrases like "powerful" in
package descriptions in general.

According to their package descriptions, we seem to have exactly
six powerful text editors in Debian. These are elvis, jove,
mined, ne, nedit and zed. Emacs, vim and many others do not
belong to them. Does that mean these are less powerful than the
powerful ones?

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A