Re: Request for Replacement Packager for Ampache

On Friday 06 January 2006 19.47, Karl Vollmer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>   I apologize if this is the incorrect list to use for this purpose,
> however a few months back I posted an ITP as I thought I would
> actually have time to package up Ampache (http://www.ampache.org)
> However that hasn't happened.

What you should do is resend this message to the ITP and retitle the ITP to
RFP (request for package) when you think it's worth it.

I think someobdy wrote some script that weeds out very old ITP and RFP bugs
every once in a while, so you don't have to worry aobut leaving cruft lying
around - when nobody reacts to that RFP after some time (what? 1 year?) it
will be removed.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * Patent Law, and how it is currently abused. *