What's the best directory to put a local Debian repository?

Hi,

I'm wondering what the best place is to put a local Debian package
repository.  Directories that spring to mind are:

- /var/www/debian

  This eases access via e.g. Apache (though a soft link here to
  another dir would work fine as well of course)

- /srv/debian

  According to the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard the /src dir is for
  Data for services provided by this system, which seems to fit the
  bill.

- /var/local/debian

  It's variable, it's local, it's about Debian.  Simple.

It probably doesn't really matter, but is there a canonical directory
for this?

Thanks,

P.S.  In case you're wondering: this is my first post here.  I am
subscribed.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/